Why Do I Need This Filter Water Bottle Stainless Steel?
There are tons of water bottles out there in the market. However, the bottle never improves the taste of the water. The filter will improve the water quality that will reduce chlorine taste and odor. Can I buy bottled water from Costco? Yes, you can. However, it is expensive in the long run and wasteful.
Do you want to protect our river and ocean?
The answer is a filtered water bottle. The water filter is right inside the bottle. It can be removed so you can reuse the water bottle, but with the filter inserted you are drinking filtering the water with every sip.
This 20 Ounce Premium Filtering Water Bottle will provide you hassle-free hydration anywhere. Its unique stainless steel design features double-wall insulation to keep water cold for up to 24 hours. All our premium bottles are cupholder friendly and come with a replaceable filter that reduces chlorine taste and odor. I am sure you want to save our environment, so you can replace up to 1,800 single-use bottles each year.
- Great-tasting water: This double-wall insulated Carbon stainless steel bottle filters as you drink, reducing chlorine (taste & odor) found in tap water
- Filtered water anywhere: with car cup holder-friendly design, the bottle stays cold for a full 24 hours.
- Save money and time: one water bottle filter can replace up to 300 standard 16. 9-ounce single-use plastic bottles. Stay hydrated, save money, and reduce plastic waste. No need to go Costco to buy the whole case of bottled water.
Fits in most cup holders
Take our sleek, space-efficient bottles with you in the car.
Stays cold for 24 hours
Our stainless steels bottles keep water cold all day.
Who’s it Good For?
- Want to drink good taste water
- Encourage drink water often and stay hydrated
- Eco-friendly mind
- Travel a lot
- Hard to get clean water from your local tap water source
- An office without clean drinking water provided
- Good for kids on any day-long trip
- Elderly people who have a hard time to buy the whole case of bottled water.
How to use It?
Please see the video to see how to use this filter water bottle:
- Fill the plastic filtered water bottle, screw on the cap, flip open the straw
- The mouthpiece has a soft silicone/ rubber cover that will make drinking comfortable for your mouth.
- Please change your filter every 40 gallons
- The strap is not removable
- Not provide a spared filter
Tips about Filter Water Bottle Stainless Steel
- Only cold water, no hot water allowed
- Please wash often to avoid mold
- Don’t use a dishwasher for cleaning
FAQs about Filter Water Bottle Stainless Steel
|Q: Are the bottle and filter TSA approved?|
|A: Brita bottles are a great way to reduce plastic bottle waste while traveling. For a smooth departure, make sure your bottle is empty when going through the TSA checkpoint. After takeoff, be aware that pressure changes in the cabin may lead to a little water splashing out when you open the cap. You can easily avoid this by first releasing the pressure: Slightly unscrew and then re-screw the cap before drinking, and you’ll be all set. Happy travels! If you have any further questions or concerns, feel free to reach out to Brita at 800-242-7482.|
|Q: What does it filter? what is class vi? what would a ppm meter read between?|
|A: The Water Bottle Replacement filter for the Premium Filtering Water Bottle reduces Chlorine and Class VI Particulates. Class VI particulates are particulates (debris such as rust, dirt, sand, sediment that can make your water appear cloudy and cause a bad smell and taste) that are greater than 50 microns in size. We hope you find this information to be helpful. Should you have any further questions, you may contact Brita at 800-242-7482.|
|Q: I have a mini fridge, can this be filled at night and lay on its side to be cold the next day and not leak?|
|A: It’s double wall insulated, so the water actually won’t get cold in the fridge. It will stay the same temperature for 24 hours.|
|Q: Is the bottle itself dishwasher safe?|
|A: The BPA-Free Insulated Stainless Steel bottles should be hand-washed with mild soap (you can put the plastic lid in the dishwasher’s top rack or hand-wash). Always be sure to remove the filter before cleaning your bottle. We hope this helps. For any further assistance, please contact us at 800-242-7482 .|
|Q: How long does a filter last if you use it 5 days a week?|
|A: For best results, replace the filter every 40 gallons or about every two months|
|Q: What does filter remove?|
|A: The BPA-free Brita® bottle filter reduces chlorine (taste, odor and particulates) to deliver great-tasting Brita® filtered water.|
|Q: What should I do if I see spots or mold growing in my bottle or straw?|
|A: Mold can occur in any environment with moisture—especially humid climates. To clean off mold in the Brita® bottle, wash the white cap in the top rack of a dishwasher, or wash thoroughly by hand with hot, soapy water. If mold is stubborn, use a bottle brush or toothbrush to aid removal. If mold is recurrent, eliminate excess moisture by leaving the cap open when not in use. To further reduce the likelihood of mold, wash the bottle regularly, and make sure hands are always clean when handling the straw and spout.|
If you don’t trust your local tap water quality, you should enjoy great-tasting tap water anywhere with this stainless steel premium filtering water bottle. The bottle is a car cup holder friendly and has a leak-proof design to help you avoid surprise drips and spills. If you want to stay hydrated, save money, and reduce plastic waste, I think this is the best filter water bottle stainless steel in the market. The only drawback is the cost.