If you want to save money on any window repair from rotten or termite, the best way is to repair it with the epoxy system to save money.
The problems with all current products:
- Bondo – dry too fast and hard for any vertical and ceiling application
- Wood putty – It is not recommended for exterior usage
Our suggestions are based on our current renovation project for easy repair
- Epoxy type product is best for exterior and durability.
- Perfect for vertical and horizontal application.
Key Application and Advantages:
- Use to replace rotted or chipped away wood; cracks and other cosmetic defects in the window and door sills, frames, railings, furniture, etc
- Features a convenient 1:1 mixing ratio, resin and hardener are easily mixed by hand
- Will not shrink or become brittle after curing
- Can be easily shaped and tooled: will not slump or sag. Once cured can be sanded, carved, or machined
- Can be primed and painted to match an existing finish. Once cured will hold fasteners, nails, screws, etc
- No tool is required.
We highly recommend the following for your safety during application.